Are you interested in designing innovative experiences on current and cutting edge technologies? Are you ready to join a team in France, Sweden, the Netherlands or Australia that works with leading brands such as: Air France, Coca Cola, Qantas and ING? Are you excited at the thought of collaborating with top-notch teams whilst creating services that are used by millions of people? Join us!
Within our growing UX team, we are recruiting a User Researcher
As part of your role:
You will utilise your understanding of inclusive and user-centred practices and facilitates research activities across teams to inform project decisions. You will be involved in planning, conducting and analysing research in a collaborative way within a multidisciplinary team. You will have experience working with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team and have a strong understanding of user-centred practices and can advise on user research planning and techniques. You have the following essential skills and experience.
- Demonstrates a minimum of 5 years’ experience in planning, facilitating and analysing user research
- Experience with quantitative research methods and ability to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Demonstrates experience in coordinating and/or creating engaging communication of user research insights including presentations to communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Advocates and encourages user-centred practices which includes building a culture across teams, projects and organisations that educates empathy for the user.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary, digital delivery team, ideally using Agile methods including the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard.
You have the ideal profile if:
You show sensitivity to user experience problems and have the ability to engage and collaborate with a range of stakeholders to help the team in designing and delivering services that are easy for everyone to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
- You have knowledge of agile and user-centred methodologies, such as the DTA’s Digital Service Standard.
- You have experience working with government agencies
- You stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within their field and share your knowledge and thoughts with communities, colleagues and clients.
Locations: Canberra, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne
Type of contract: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with background and experience
Please send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference BK-CDI-USER-RESEARCHER.