Backelite is Capgemini service design agency. It started in Paris 2006 as a mobile first agency. Today, we accompany leading brands and startups in designing, creating, and optimizing digital services around their customers’ needs. With a mix of Experience Strategy, UX&UI Design, Development, and Continuous Optimization, we work with clients to co-create perfect bespoke digital products and services that add value to their business.
We are agile by birth and we aim to build dynamic teams with versatility and innovation at heart. Therefore, we welcome applications from future colleagues contributing to our versatility for cross pollination across projects. We welcome experience from retail, gaming, automotive from Sweden and abroad.
- Contribution to pre-sales phases: response strategy, proposing appropriate methodology, drafting proposals and supporting materials
- Definition of a project’s UX Strategy: analyzing client issues, understanding end users’ needs, leading ideation workshops, gathering feedback in the form of user stories, experience flowcharts, user journeys, design principles
- User-centered design: proposing adequate methodology and planning, development of detailed user journeys, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping, respecting deadlines, leading workshops and meeting with the client
- Development of guidelines, experience feedback and definition of methodologies
- Participation in the UX designer community
- You are focused on user-centric design, from user research to prototyping
- At least 4-5 years of experience in UX design and managing digital projects (mobile, web/e-com, B2E, B2C)
- You foster good internal and client relationships
- You are autonomous and demonstrate leadership
- You are rigorous, analytical, and can clearly communicate overviews
- You are fluent in Swedish in both written and oral communication
- You are fluent in English, including the ability to lead workshops in English and communicate in written communications
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org