- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings.
- Gather client insights in different ways including facilitating workshops with clients and stakeholders, finding opportunities in improved services by observing and interviewing users.
- Define and visualise personas and future customer journeys across channels and touchpoints.
- Facilitate service ideation and conduct service specifications, establishing collaborative processes with stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making), including research, analysis, synthesis and prototyping and implementation.
- Manage customer relationships, identify new business opportunities and take part in business development activities.
- A leader and inspiration to other designers and support their professional development.
- Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing priorities, resources and timing.
- Participate in shaping and developing service design methods and tools and mentor younger talents.
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients.
- 5+ years in-depth knowledge and experience working with digital service design.
- at least 2 years’ experience of working with service design in collaboration with agile cross-functional teams (with art directors, researchers, developers, testers, architects).
- a bachelor or Master degree in business, design, research or other relevant educational backgrounds.
- experience as a consultant working in close collaboration with clients.
- The ability to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making), including research, analysis, synthesis and prototyping and implementation.
- A proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, customer journeys, blueprints, business model canvas, etc).
- experience in effect mapping and business case modeling.
- extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
- a system-oriented mindset, with an appetite to dig into complex design challenges.
- a collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a sense of humor in the face of ambiguous design challenges.
Please send your résumé and portfolio to email@example.com mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-SENIORSERVICEDESIGNER