Define the product vision: set up the backlog, evaluate the value and prioritize user stories, management and ongoing changes.
Manage and lead the project team: Mobilize resources around the project, planning and the budget, share the product vision with the project team, lead meetings.
Client relations: The product owner is the the main point of contact with the client. He or she receives client requests and help identify client needs whilst guaranteeing client satisfaction and project completion.
Evangelize and supervise both junior and experienced Product Owners: Formalization of best practices in product ownership and distribution, supervision and skill improvement of junior and experienced staff members.
Contribute to pre-sales phases: Market context, product vision, methodology, drafting new proposals.
If you are interested, you can develop other skills and expertise by contributing to internal agency projects. All your initiatives are welcome since they enrich our proposals and improve our ways of working!
- You have marketing/UX training combined with 4-5 years of project and/or product management.
- You are familiar with agile, scrum and kanban, lean and user-centric methodologies.
- Your relationships with clients and the different project participants are well-established.
- You have proven autonomy and leadership abilities.
- You are rigorous and have analytical and reporting skills.
- You have a black belt in grammar, and take pride in your meticulous grammar skills!
- You are fluent in French in both written and oral communication
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-SENIORPO