- Organize market survey to detect new business and positioning opportunities.
- Answer calls for bids and accompany project launches
- Pilote, coordinate and work with all Backelite consultants to write recommendations
- Negotiate and seal deals
- Come up to prospects and clients with new ideas and convictions
- Have a perfect understanding of the company’s strategy issues and choices, and bring appropriate answers to it.
- Contribute to the fame and visibility of the Agency and its expertise: produce contents to promote our offers on the market, organize and attend various internal and external events for either clients or prospects.
- You have at least a 10-year experience in the digital field, ideally in agencies, and you are familiar with the marketing world.
- You are a graduate from a business school, for example, and know all aspects of a complex sales cycle.
- Digital and innovation are your passions, you know trends and have a critical vision of this world/field/department. You like sharing, popularizing and convincing people.
- You like to drive, develop and maintain complex commercial relationships with often strategic profiles within the target companies.
- You have the capacity to do things and make things be done.
- You speak English fluently (ideally, you are bilingual) so you can easily dialog with all our international teams.
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-SENIORDIGITALCONSULTANT