- Work on all phases of the projects: technical conception, architecture, follow-up of project realization, coaching juniors.
- Participate in the agency’s internal watch and make our tools, development standards and factory software evolve.
- Be a driving force for the teams.
- You have at least a 3-year experience in web apps development.
- You know everything about the Symfony framework.
- You have been working with Drupal 8 for more than a year.
- You have very good interpersonal skills, in addition to real capacities to analyze and listen.
- You have a very good vision of the web technologies market (front, back, framework, cms …).
- You can work in English.
- You want to join a young and passionate team, loving both GIFs and Nerfs.
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-SYMPDRUPALDEV