- Work on all phases of the projects: technical conception, architecture, follow-up of project realization, coaching juniors.
- Participate in the agency’s internal watch and make our tools, development standards and factory software evolve.
- Be a driving force for the teams.
- You have at least a 3-year experience in mobile apps development.
- You have a perfect knowledge of the Android SDK.
- You strongly believe that Android Studio and Gradle are essential.
- You give much importance to performances and user experience.
- You are open to collaborative and iterative working methods.
- You are familiar with Android and Material Design ergonomy, and evangelize it.
- One of your apps is available on the PlayStore.
- You want to join a young and passionate team, loving both GIFs and Nerfs.
Please send your résumé to email@example.com mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-MIDDLEANDROIDINGINEER