- Part-time act as lead UX designer in client deliveries
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members, including (but not limited to) overseeing new employee on-boarding and career development.
- Hands-on management of key projects and accounts to maximize growth opportunities within those accounts.
- Oversee the quality of work delivered to customers
- From time to time, be a part of pitching new projects and closing deals.
- Actively work with the Talent Acquisition team to recruit, interview, select and hire the appropriate number of employees based on the growth plan and sales volume.
- Provide oversight and direction to employees in the studio in accordance with Backelite Way of Working within UX and Service Design.
- Close cooperation with Backelite’s Management Team to ensure goals for our Service Design offerings are met.
- Work closely with our Creative Director and Backelites Center of Excellence to ensure that we have one DNA across the globe.
- Passion for design thinking and user-centric methodologies and a history of selling the concept of design thinking internally and externally
- Track record of leading and coaching designers in applying UX design methods and tools, such as user research, user testing, prototyping etc.
- Preferably strong local market contact network.
- Preferably two years of experience in a similar leadership role in a design agency.
- Understanding of operating a design agency or consulting business.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing solid relationships internally and externally (i.e., a “people person”).
- Eagerness and interest in pitching new projects, closing new deals and growing the business.
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of situations presented to you and independently present alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Passion for design with an eagerness to mentor and inspire other creative people.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Swedish and English.
Please send your résumé and portfolio to email@example.com mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-MANAGINGUSEREXPERIENCEDESIGNER