Are you interested in designing innovative experiences on current and cutting edge technologies? Are you ready to join a team in France, Sweden, the Netherlands or Australia that works with leading brands such as: Air France, Coca Cola, Qantas and ING? Are you excited at the thought of collaborating with top-notch teams whilst creating services that are used by millions of people? Join us!
Within our growing UX team, we are recruiting a Front end developer
As part of your role:
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop and build world class digital services and have the following skills and experience.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary, digital delivery team, ideally using Agile methods including the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard. Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) is a plus
- Experience in developing responsive and accessible digital experiences to meet WCAG2.0 compliance.
- Experience of front end pre-processors and languages eg Haml, Pug, Sass, Less, TypeScript, Babel, as well as when to use modern front end frameworks e.g. React, Angular. Experience using the Angular framework is desirable.
- Experience in modern front end build tools e.g. Webpack, Parcel, Gulp, Grunt and version control systems e.g. Git, Mercurial
You have the ideal profile if:
You have the ability to collaborate and help establish the right processes for building and developing services that are easy for everyone to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
- You have knowledge of agile and user-centred methodologies, such as the DTA’s Digital Service Standard
- You have experience working with government agencies
- You stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field, sharing knowledge and thoughts with communities, colleagues and clients
- You integrate the responsive and accessible designs created by the interaction designer and advises non-developer colleagues or clients on the different existing technical possibilities
Locations: Canberra, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne
Type of contract: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with background and experience
Please send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference BK-CDI-FRONT-END-DEVELOPER.