Backelite is Capgemini service design agency. It started in Paris 2006 as a mobile first agency. Today, we accompany leading brands and startups in designing, creating, and optimizing digital services around their customers’ needs. With a mix of Experience Strategy, UX&UI Design, Development, and Continuous Optimisation, we work with clients to co-create perfect bespoke digital products and services that add value to their business.
We are agile by birth and we aim to build dynamic teams with versatility and innovation at heart.
- Work on all phases of the projects: technical conception, architecture, follow-up of project realization, coaching juniors.
- Be a driving force for the teams.
- You have at least a 2-year experience in mobile apps development.
- You have a perfect knowledge of the Android SDK.
- You give much importance to performances and user experience.
- You are open to collaborative and iterative working methods.
- You are familiar with Android and Material Design ergonomy, and evangelize it.
- A plus if one of your apps is available on the PlayStore.
- You want to join a young and passionate team, loving both GIFs and Nerfs.
- Developing is not only your profession but also a passion
- A strong plus too if you are versatile and have UX, design, AR/VR as an interest or any other closely related discipline or technology.
Please send your résumé to email@example.com mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-ANDROIDDEVELOPER