- Contribution to pre-sales phases: response strategy, proposing appropriate methodology, drafting proposals and supporting materials
- Definition of a project’s UX Strategy: analyzing client issues, understanding end users’ needs, leading ideation workshops, gathering feedback in the form of user stories, experience flowcharts, user journeys, design principles
- User-centered design: proposing adequate methodology and planning, development of detailed user journeys, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping, respecting deadlines, leading workshops and meeting with the client
- Development of guidelines, experience feedback and definition of methodologies
- Participation in the UX designer community
Other responsibilities may be assigned to you based on your expertise and interests. Your ideas are welcome, as they will enrich our proposals and improve our working methods!
Assignments may take place at our agency or in-house at our clients’ offices. Time will be allocated for you to take part in team meetings and knowledge sharing. Assignments several weeks long may take place abroad, if this interests you.
- You are focused on user-centric design, from user research to prototyping
- You have a solid knowledge of the digital, web and app ecosystem, from smartphone to desktop
- You foster good internal and client relationships
- You are autonomous and demonstrate leadership
- You are rigorous, analytical, and can clearly communicate overviews
- Spelling and grammar are your strong suits
- Pastry Chef is your secondary calling, and you like to share! ☺
- You speak both English and Dutch on a business level
Please send your résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference BK-FULLTIME-UXDESIGNER