“Backelite’s team for this mission brings us a regular expert and up-to-date lighting on the mobile market and its trends.
Aéroports de Paris
Backelite goes with Aéroport de Paris in defining its mobile strategy
Aéroport de Paris wants a specific assessment on mobile services strategy, in order to define its mobile strategy for 2011.
Backelite’s mission included the following steps:
- Detailed benchmark on more or less direct concurrent offers (airports, airlines, travel companies, touristic guides)
- Monthly market watch (mobile and new screens overview document)
- Discussion on mobile’s contribution to global brand strategy, focusing on customer relationship
- Identification of projects and evolutions in line with Aéroport de Paris’ objectives on mobile usage.
- One-year projects planning
Aéroport de Paris received a detailed roadmap to be implemented in 2011 as well as medium-term functional and technological decision-making tools.