- Functional and technical conception
Reserve an ACCOR hotel wherever you are !
The ACCOR Group, the world’s number-one hotel operator and leader in Europe, wanted a multi-platform presence in order to provide its clients with a mobile site that can be accessed anywhere in the world, regardless of the terminal used.
ACCOR has enlisted Backelite for the functional and ergonomic design as well as the development of its new mobile service, accorhotels.com.
Developed with WOPE (Write Once Publish Everywhere), Backelite’s multi-platform HTML5 development framework, the mobile site is being published in 15 languages. It will shortly be available in the form of free apps that can be downloaded from the main stores on the mobile market.
With the new mobile site www.accorhotels.mobi, mobile users will be able to reserve an ACCOR hotel wherever they are, in a 100% secure environment.
The features include:
- Searching for a hotel by city or near a current location with the geolocation function,
- Booking hotels and paying in just a few clicks,
- Tracking existing bookings,
- Creating a list of favourite hotels,
- Making secure payments.
The Ibis hybrid application for iPhone, has also been developed by Backelite with WOPE, the cross-platform framework.
Reserve one of the 1600 Ibis, ibis Styles ou ibis budget hotels, available in 56 countries, at the best price, with the Ibis application !
- Search with an interactive map and route planning
- Le Club advantages and/or business travellers
- Follow and modify your reservations from the call center, the web and mobile
- A personal space to keep your datas
- Visit the hotels thanks to the images!
- Save the hotels contact details in your iPhone directory