WOPE 5.1 NEW RELEASE
Backelite team is happy to launch the new release of WOPE, its mobile development framework.
WOPE Boxes, application templates provided with the framework in order to publish your mobile service on the application stores, include new features:
- With WOPE 5.1 and WOPE Boxes, you can add some pre-developed native components in your hybrid applications such asnavbars and tabbars, in order to offer an app-like experience to your customers.
- The Android WOPE Box now includes as many features as the iOS WOPE Box.
• New interface components
- Touch carrousel with page controller
- HD images (Retina)
- iPhone-like navbar and tabbar
• CSS management improvement
CSS management is improved thanks to an extensive implementation ofmediaqueries (device family, browser, OS version, etc)
• Windows Phone 7.5 device support
Browsing history and Ajax are supported by WOPE for the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango devices.
• Geolocalisation support
The WOPE developer can add a geolocalisation tag. WOPE will transmit the user’s GPS position to AtInternet and the developer, in order to have a precise analysis of your mobile traffic.
The releace notice is also available on the support website.
Don’t hesitate to send your requests through this tool.The WOPE team includes customers feature requests in each new release.
On the support website you can also:
- Send support requests and follow them
- Communicate with other WOPE customers on the Forum
- Google selects Backelite for its “Mobilisez-vous” program in France (Getmo). More information on this campaign: www.backelite.com/mobilisez-vous
- Discover the last version of the m-banking Credit Agricole mobile sitedeveloped with our framework: https://ca-mobile.com/
- The new version of the Gaz de france Dolce Vita mobile site, m.dolcevita.gazdefrance.fr, has been published, but also the hybrid applications for iPhone and Android (and other platforms coming soon)